It’s an exciting and thrilling time when you finally think – let’s buy a house! Let’s upgrade, let’s downsize – let’s buy or build our dream home!
First thing to do is become clear on which neighborhood or area you would like to live in. Remember – it is not the house you buy as much as the area.
Then call us and meet with Aly.
Let a professional take care of you and find you dream property, with less stress and more ease.
The advantages to having a buyer’s agent are:
- You can stop combing through all the papers and websites for open houses and can get your Sundays back.
- Aly has access to properties that are not on the market yet or whose owners don’t wish to hold open houses – so you get to see all the properties that are available not just a few.
- Some buyers feel that they don’t need a buyer’s agent, they can just look through Zillow and contact the listing agent directly. But with that approach you are left alone to negotiate with the seller’s agent, who’s first loyalty lies with? Yes, you got it… the seller.
You need to ask yourself?
- Who is going to look out for your best interest?
- Who is going to help you figure out the right offer?
- Who will guide you through getting a lender?
- Who is going to guide you through the inspection process?
- Who will guide you through Escrow?
And please remember all this is at no cost to you – the seller pays both the seller’s and buyer’s Realtor’s fees.
Here at Aly Dunne Luxury Estates, once you sign a buyer’s agreement, Aly becomes your advocate and guide through the buying process, finding you a beautiful home.
You can search the MLS directly using Aly’s search on her home page and Aly will also set up instant notifications once homes matching your search criteria hit the market, which will arrive directly in your email inbox, if you like.
This new and innovative approach to helping you buy your next Malibu or Los Angeles home will help you save time, money and reduce the high-stress associated with buying your home, so call today.